As a major construction company we recognize the impact our projects and developments make towards a local and regional community. Our Corporate Responsibility is centered on adhering to a set of principles that are in place to benefit our clients, investors, employees and the wider community:
- Providing a safe and secure environment for all employees and clients.
- Ensuring the highest standards of Health & Safety is maintained within our operating and construction locations.
- Being an equal opportunities employer that provides good employment opportunities to local and international candidates.
- Being courteous and aware of the impact of our actions and ensure the highest standards of quality assurance is maintained.
Our underlying philosophy is to adopt a responsible approach to developing relations between companies and the communities that we serve either locally or regionally. This is an essential component that determines our place within the community in which we operate.
- Gulf Bank ( GBK) Contact persons: Ahmed Al-Khayyat Manager Corporate Banking Group.
- National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) Private Banking Division Contact persons: Mr. Hany Sayed Assistant General Manager
- Ahli United Bank
- Kuwait Finance House
- Albazie & Co. RSM Public Accountants Contact Persons: Mr. Hossny Salama
- Abdul Aziz Aba Al-Khail Discrimination and Constructional Lawyer Kuwait – Al- Salmiya Opp.5th Ring Road Entrance Qatar Street Building 18-11th Floor Tel. + 965- 25755955 Fax. + 965- 25725736 P.O.Box: 290 Al-Yarmouk – 72653 Kuwait E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Badr Saad El-Etieby High Constitutional Courts Kuwait -Al-Bedaa’ Square -Gulf Street Badriya Complex – 6th Floor Tel: +965 2572 0103 +965 2572 0107 Fax: +965 2572 0302